I voluntarily agree to contribute this item to the Biddeford COVID-19 Community Archive. I affirm that (1) I am 18 years of age or older and (2) I am the creator of this item. Exceptions:
- This item is in the public domain.
- I am a parent or guardian submitting this item on behalf of my child.
- I am an educator submitting student work with parental permission.
- I have received permission from the copyright holder to share this item.
If this is an oral history interview, I have obtained permission from both the narrator and interviewer.
- For assistance/guidance on doing Oral Histories, please contact Biddeford Cultural & Heritage Center (https://biddefordculturalandheritagecenter.org/voices-of-biddeford/)
I understand that my item will be shared online and may be distributed to the public for educational purposes, including formats such as print, public, programming, exhibits, websites, and other online platforms.
I agree to share my item under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. This means that I retain copyright, but that the public my freely copy, modify, and share these items for noncommercial purposes under the same terms, if they include the original source information.